COIN-OR Optimization Suite Binaries
We have collected our most popular optimization projects together to form the COIN-OR Optimization Suite. We provide up-to date binary packages for each of these that you can download from the COIN-OR download page on Bintray.
Projects currently included in the COIN-OR Optimization Suite are listed below (with links to the information for each one, and to any binary download page on Bintray).
- CoinUtils (COIN Utilities)
- Osi (Open Solver Interface)with interfaces to
- Clp (COIN LP Solver) [Download Clp]
- Vol (Volume Algorithm)
- Cgl (Cut Generation Library)
- Cbc (COIN Branch and Cut) [Download Cbc]
- SYMPHONY (MILP Solver Framework) [Download SYMPHONY]
- Smi (Stochastic Modeling Interface)
- Bcp (Branch, Cut, and Price Framework)
- CHiPPS (COIN High Performance Parallel Search Framework: Alps/BiCePS/Blis) [Download CHiPPS]
- DIP (Framework for Decomposition in Integer Programming) [Download Dip]
- MibS [Download MibS]
- OS (Optimization Services)
Docker images for some COIN-OR projects (as well as the entire Optimization Suite listed above) are available at COIN-OR’s DockerHub organization.
Source code management for all COIN-OR projects is now officially under the auspices of the COIN-OR organization at Github!
You can find detailed instruction on obtaining, configuring, compiling, installing, and finally using the COIN-OR libraries (primarily the projects in the COIN-OR Optimization Suite) at the COIN-OR User’s Guide or by visiting the Github pages of individual projects.
Archives containing the source code for the latest releases of each project can be obtained by visiting the releases page for each project (see here for a list of project web pages).
Some COIN-OR solvers can be accessed on-line through NEOS. You only need a description of the optimization problem you want to solve — all additional information required by the solver is determined automatically. The following COIN-OR solvers run on NEOS. (Click on the links below to get to the solver’s webpage on NEOS.)