COIN-OR CUP 2016
Sponsored by the COIN-OR Foundation.
Announcing the twelfth annual "COIN-OR Cup" competition, sponsored by the
- A submission or nomination must contain:
- a synopsis of an effective use of COIN-OR or valuable contribution to COIN-OR (or both!),
- an explanation of its significance.
- The winner must accept the prize in person at the 2016 INFORMS Annual Meeting so we can all celebrate appropriately (see "Celebration" below).
- Submission deadline: Friday, October 7th, 2016.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
- We especially encourage nominations of effective use of COIN-OR that the community may not know about.
Celebration: The 2016 COIN-OR Cup will be awarded at a celebration during the INFORMS Annual meeting in Nashville, TN. All entrants, their supporters, and other interested parties are welcome to join the celebration and regale, rile, and roast the prize winners. The celebration will take place Monday, November 14, 7:30 pm at the Flying Saucer, 111 10th Ave. S. 310, Nashville TN 37203. Details of the winning entry will be announced at this celebration event, and posted on the COIN-OR Cup website. Please e-mail your submissions to email@example.com.