COIN-OR INFORMS CUP
INFORMS Annual Meeting 2012
Sponsored by the COIN-OR Foundation.
Announcing the eighth annual "COIN-OR INFORMS Cup" competition
A submission or nomination must contain:
- A synopsis of an effective use of COIN-OR or valuable contribution to COIN-OR (or both!).
- An explanation of its significance.
- The winner must accept the prize in person at the 2012 INFORMS meeting --- so we can all celebrate appropriately (see "Celebration" below).
- Submission deadline: Monday, September 24, 2012
- Please email submissions to: coin-cup at coin-or.org
- Self-nomination is welcomed.
- We especially encourage nominations of effective use of COIN-OR that the community may not know about.
Submissions will be judged by a committee including members of the COIN-OR Foundation, Inc.
Celebration: The 2012 COIN-OR INFORMS Cup will be awarded during the INFORMS Annual meeting in Phoenix, AZ. All entrants and their supporters are welcome to join in the celebration and regale (rile) the prize winners. The celebration sponsor will be the COIN-OR Foundation.
- Sunday, October 14th 2012
- 830pm till late
- Rose and Crown bar
628 East Adams Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85004.
Details of the winning entry will be announced at this celebration event, and posted on the COIN-OR Cup website.
Please e-mail your submissions to coin-cup at coin-or.org
Enter, come, possibly win, and raise your cup with us!