- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class TabuSearchEvent
- extends java.util.EventObject
These events are fired off by the
TabuSearch and are useful
for extending the tabu search to include such things as long term memory
and other tabu extras. These are lightweight events that only contain
a reference to their source object.
This code is licensed for public use under the Common Public License version 0.5.
The Common Public License, developed by IBM and modeled after their industry-friendly IBM Public License,
differs from other common open source licenses in several important ways:
- You may include this software with other software that uses a different (even non-open source) license.
- You may use this software to make for-profit software.
- Your patent rights, should you generate patents, are protected.
Copyright © 2001 Robert Harder
- See Also:
|Fields inherited from class java.util.EventObject
Constructor that accepts the source of the event.
|Methods inherited from class java.util.EventObject
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, wait, wait, wait
public TabuSearchEvent(java.lang.Object source)
- Constructor that accepts the source of the event.
source - The source of the event.
public final TabuSearch getTabuSearch()
- Casts the source as a
prior to returning. It is equivalent to
- source as