is an open-source solver for mixed-integer linear programs
(MILPs) written in C. It can be used in three different main modes:
This site is hosted by the COIN-OR Foundation.
SYMPHONY can be executed in either parallel (distributed or shared memory) or sequential modes and has a number of advanced features that make it unique, including the ability to
- As a callable library through either the native C interface or through the Osi.
- As an interactive solver using a command-line interface.
- As a framework to build customized solvers for specific problem
- solve biobjective MILPs,
- warm start the solution procedure, and
- perform basic sensitivity analyses.
This site is maintained by
Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering