Models: 143 MINLPs from the GAMS MINLPLib that can be managed by both solvers (i.e., no trigonometric functions, no SOS or semicontinuous variable, below var/equ.-limit of Gams/LindoGlobal licence),
only 38 of the models are convex
- BARON-1: BARON 8.1.5 (as in GAMS 22.8.1) with optionfile
- BARON-2: BARON 8.1.5 (as in GAMS 22.8.1) with optionfile
(the latter two options reduce the amount of probing)
- LINDOGLOBAL 184.108.40.2062 (as in GAMS 22.8.1) with optionfile
- CONOPT 3.14S (as in GAMS 22.8.1)
- CPLEX 11.1.1 (as in GAMS 22.8.1)
Timelimit: 3600 seconds
Gap tolerance: 1%
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T9300, 2.5 GHz, 4 GB RAM
- Linux 220.127.116.11, SuSE Linux 10.3, 32 Bit
The following modifications on the generated tracefiles have been made manually:
The model status had been changed from optimal (1) to integer feasible (8) if the gap (objective value - objective estimate) was nonzero.
The objective estimate was set to NA if it contradicted the optimal value reported by another solver.