COIN-OR INFORMS CUP
INFORMS Annual Meeting 2013
Sponsored by the COIN-OR Foundation.
Announcing the ninth annual "COIN-OR INFORMS Cup" competition
A submission or nomination must contain:
- A synopsis of an effective use of COIN-OR or valuable contribution to COIN-OR (or both!).
- An explanation of its significance.
- The winner must accept the prize in person at the 2013 INFORMS meeting --- so we can all celebrate appropriately (see "Celebration" below).
- Submission deadline (extended): Monday, September 23, 2013
- Please email submissions to: coin-cup at coin-or.org
- Self-nomination is welcomed.
- We especially encourage nominations of effective use of COIN-OR that the community may not know about.
Submissions will be judged by a committee including members of the COIN-OR Foundation, Inc.
Celebration: The 2013 COIN-OR INFORMS Cup will be awarded during the INFORMS Annual meeting in Minneapolis, MN. All entrants, their supporters, and other interested parties are welcome to join in the celebration and regale, rile, and roast the prize winners. Celebration details are as follows:
- Sponsorship: AIMMS, GAMS, and Maximal
- When: Monday, 7 Oct 2013, 8:30 til late
- Where: The Loon Cafe, 500 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Details of the winning entry will be announced at this celebration event, and posted on the COIN-OR Cup website.
Please e-mail your submissions to coin-cup at coin-or.org
Enter, come, possibly win, and raise your cup with us!