A closely related data structure is the waiting_row,
essentially the ``unpacked'' form of a cut. There are six fields.
- source_pid -
- Used internally by SYMPHONY.
- cut_data *cut -
- Pointer to the cut from which the row was generated.
- int nzcnt, *matind, *matval -
- Fields describing the row. nzcnt is the number of nonzeros in
the row, i.e., the length of the matind and matval arrays,
which are the variable indices (wrt. the current LP relaxation) and
nonzero coefficients in the row.
- double violation -
- If the constraint corresponding to the cut is violated, this value
contains the degree of violation (the absolute value of the difference
between the row activity level (i.e., lhs) and the right hand
side). This value does not have to be set by the user.