Another of the internally defined data structures that the user has to
deal with frequently is the cut_data data structure, used to
store the packed form of cuts. This structure has 8 fields listed
- int size -
- The size of the coef array.
- char *coef -
- An array containing the packed form of the
cut, which is defined and constructed by the user. Given this packed
form and a list of the variables active in the current relaxation, the
user must be able to construct the corresponding constraint.
- double rhs -
- The right hand side of the constraint.
- double range -
- The range of the constraint. It is zero for
a standard form constraint. Otherwise, the row activity level is
limited to between rhs and
- char type -
- A user-defined type identifier that represents the
general class that the cut belongs to.
- char sense -
- The sense of the constraint. Can be either 'L'
), 'E' (
), 'G' (
) or 'R' (ranged). This may be evident
from the type.
- char deletable -
- Determines whether or not a cut can be
deleted once added to the formulation. TRUE by default.
- char branch -
- Determines whether the cut can be branched
on or not. Possible initial values are DO_NOT_BRANCH_ON_THIS_ROW
- int name -
- Identifier used by SYMPHONY. The user should not